Whitewater Community Credit Union Logo

​Our ​History

Fernald Preserve Building Image

Whitewater Community Credit Union was originally charted in 1954 by the employees of the National Lead Company (Fernald) in Ross, Ohio.  Although the Fernald facility changed names and management through out the years, the credit union remained a constant. 

In 2002, as closure of Fernald grew closer, the State of Ohio granted us the ability to open our doors to the residents and businesses of Harrison, Ohio.  Since opening to the community our membership has continued to grow, adding new community residents every month!

HELP (513)-202-1306

Fernald Preserve Monument Image
Harrison Ohio Arial Image